|Boil Bursting Unction|
Under an hour
Draught of Living Death was taught by Potions Master Adam Dresdenin Potions Class.
Pops boils when applied to them.
- One gallon of water
- A handful of sage
- A stalk of aloe vera
- Calendulas (enough to make 3 tbs)
- Fill Cauldron with water
- Bring it to a boil
- Chop and add the handful of sage
- Add the stalk of aloe vera to your cauldrons and steep them for 10 minutes
- Crush the calendula and add three teaspoons of it
- Stir thirteen times clockwise
- Turn up the heat and simmer the potion til it thickens and turns brown
- Cool it to room temperature