The Burn-Healing Paste was first taught by Professor Doyle Branxton sometime during the 2057 - 2058 school year in Potions Class and is a a thick orange paste which heals burns.
Used to heal burns.
- Corn oil (200mL)
- Mallow leaves and stems (10)
- Aloe (20 drops)
- Chickweed (1 handful)
- Slug juice (2 slugs)
- Place mallow (whole) into corn oil and allow to steep for 30 minutes
- Prepare aloe by squeezing juice, counting each drop until you have 20
- Squeeze two slugs into the aloe then, add chickweed
- Place the aloe/slug/chickweed mixture into the mallow and corn oil
- Bring mixture to a boil while continuously stirring counterclockwise
- Boil for 20 minutes without stirring
- Take off of fire and stir 20 times, counterclockwise