|Comantis Bestiarius Potion|
Alters one's skin cells into animal skin
less than 1 hour
When poured on the skin, it can alter one's skin cells into the skin of whatever animal the part harvested from (e.g. skin, feathers, scales, furs).
- 20 blades of Fluxweed
- Pinch of crushed Sneezewart seeds
- Sliced Knottgrass bunch
- 3 tablespoons of Cinnamon
- Animal part of choice
- Fill cauldron half way with water and start flame.
- Take the 20 blades of Fluxweed, and place them on a wooden board. Then slice them a centimeter apart with a silver knife.
- Toss the sliced fluxweed in the water, and stir with wooden stirrer 6 times counter clockwise.
- Place the sneezewart seeds in the mortar, then with a clean pestle, crush them into dust
- With gloves, take a pinch of the dust and sprinkle it into the brew. (NOTE: There will be a puff of vapor. Although it isn't harmful, it will make your hair stand straight up for a day so stand back.)
- Clean the silver knife then lie out bunch of knottgrass and slice, don't chop, SLICE it. Do not cross cut, just slice one way.
- Add it to the mixture. (The potion should turn RED.)
- Put in the three tablespoons of Cinnamon.
- Take the animal part that you harvested, and drop it in in the middle of the cinnamon.
- Listen for a wet farting noise. This signals that the mixture is ready for the spell.
- Cast the spell "Comantis Bestiarius" on the mixture. (The motion is a simple flick and double swish.)