|Draught of Living Death|
Puts the drinker to sleep
under an hour
Draught of Living Death was taught by Potions Master Adam Dresden sometime during the 2065 - 2066 school year in Potions Class. Rapunzel Ariel Black volunteered to test the potion for Professor Dresden during the lesson.
Puts the drinker to sleep.
- A spoonful of powdered asphodel root
- Four sopophorous beans
- One valerian root
- Fill Cauldron with water
- Bring it to a boil
- Crush and add wormwood
- Allow the solution to concentrate
- Add a spoonful of powdered asphodel root
- Stir 3 times counterclockwise
- Crush the juice from the sopophorous beans with the side of a silver knife.
- Stir twice clockwise
- Reduce the heat from your fire
- Crush and add the valerian root
- Allow to simmer for 10 minutes
- Potion will be lilac, stir counter-clockwise, adding a clockwise stir for every seven counter-clockwise stirs you do, until your potion goes clear