|Standard Class XX Love Potion|
Causes the drinker to fall in love
over an hour
The Standard Class XX Love Potion was taught by Potion Master Valon Kazimeriz.
Causes the drinker to fall in love.
- Purified water, 4 ounces
- Fluxweed, two bunches- finely crushed
- Lovage pollen - 2 drams
- 3 lovage seeds, whole
- Bloodroot, 3 roots- split lengthwise, scrape inner membrane out
- Apple cider, 8 ounces
- Lionfish heart, minced
- Griffin dandruff, 1 dram
- 1 drop of Swan's Blood
- Warm water until just before boiling.
- Crush fluxweed with mortar and pestle, add to water. Allow to come to a brisk boil.
- Add lovage pollen, stir until dissolved.
- Potion should take on a light golden colour.
- Stir slowly, alternating clockwise and counterclockwise stirs
- bring potion back up to a boil and allow to simmer 5 minutes
- Add inner membrane ONLY of bloodroots; do NOT include the tough outer membrane of the root!!!
- Add apple cider and lionfish heart; potion should take on an iridescent sheen and a light pink to purple cast
- Add griffin dandruff and simmer until your potion takes on a deep pink to red sheen.
- Bring your cauldron back down to a simmer
- Add the single drop of swan blood to your potion
- Stir until it is well blended into the potion